Here’s how to build a successful and sustainable company in a fast-paced and complex industry like shipping and logistics.
Over the past two decades, Primary Freight has established itself as a visionary leader the shipping and logistics industry, providing clients with a wide range of services and solutions that span a network of more than 100 countries.
We specialize in LCL and FCL ocean and air freight shipping logistics, but we also excel in extended domestic, intermodal, warehousing, purchase order tracking, and on-forwarding services. Our many years of experience, along with an unwavering commitment to embracing innovation whenever and wherever possible, have enabled us to deploy cutting-edge, customer-specific solutions that maximize the visibility, accuracy, and value of each and every one of our clients’ shipments.
You may be sitting there saying to yourself, “There are so many shipping and logistics providers out there — what makes this one so special?” The truth is that Primary Freight has one massive competitive advantage that no other company can offer: our team.
How Our Culture & Values Boost Our Clients’ ROI
At Primary Freight, we’ve always understood that a company is only as strong as the sum of its component parts. Our idea was simple: take care of your employees, and they’ll take care of business. The decision to create a positive, dynamic, and supportive work environment has enabled us to attract not only the best and brightest employees, but also the most dedicated ones. Moreover, nearly half of our team has been with the company for more than a decade, which translates to more organizational expertise and, of course, value for our clients.
Below are some of the core values that describe who we are as a company, and that have helped us achieve the level of success we enjoy today:
- Forward-thinking: we’re committed to remaining at the forefront of our industry and focused on developing innovative solutions, identifying new markets, and embracing emerging technologies in order to provide the maximum amount of value for our clients.
- Professional: our team operates with the highest possible level of industry expertise and customer service. We treat our clients with the same consideration and respect we’ve come to expect from one another within the organization.
- Driven: for everyone on our team, Primary Freight is like a second family, and like any family, each employee is personally invested in its ongoing well-being and success. That value gets passed along to our clients in the form of commitment and customer service. We consistently go above and beyond the call of duty for our clients — for us, that’s just another day at the office.
- Committed: we’ve created an environment that encourages our team not only to enjoy their work, but also to grow on a personal and professional level. We strive to set realistic expectations and workloads, and to ensure each employee maintains a good work-life balance — we’ve found this translates to better results for us, and for our clients.
- Diverse: Primary Freight’s team represents a wide array of nationalities, beliefs, personalities, and backgrounds — we believe this intellectual and cultural diversity is a cornerstone of our success.
- Dedicated: we’ve built our company with a strong foundational belief in our services and abilities, our team, and of course, our clients.
If you’re not satisfied with your current shipping and logistics partner, we recommend putting a premium on long-term value over quick fixes and surface-level savings. To that end, Primary Freight promises to be a true partner and bring the full force of our team’s expertise and organizational values to bear for your business.