As an Integrated Logistics Services Provider (ISP), Primary Freight is capable of providing end-to-end solutions and support for shipping, fulfillment, and distribution programs of all shapes and sizes.
With Primary’s ISP program, your entire supply chain is de-siloed and transformed into a cohesive, streamlined process. Working with a single third party logistics partner centralizes communication and oversight, reducing the likelihood of delays, mishandlings, and misunderstandings that can jeopardize deadlines, partnerships, and baseline profitability.
We examine every aspect of your operations — from sourcing and manufacturing to warehousing, shipping, and distribution — in order to maximize the value of the program as a whole.
We also offer world-class support and dedicated account management, as well as intuitive web-based tracking tools, in order to provide the maximum amount of visibility and oversight with the minimum amount of hassle.
Integrated Logistics Capabilities
- Full Container Load (FCL) and Less Than Container Load (LCL) ocean and air freight
- International and domestic shipping and logistics services
- Ground transportation services
- Intermodal transportation & rail services
- Devanning, transloading, and drayage
- Receiving and stocking
- Cycle counting
- Warehousing, fulfillment, distribution
- Ecommerce management
- Global distribution
- Purchase order management and tracking
- EDI order processing
- Reverse logistics
- Web-based TMS and WMS
- Quality-control inspection and reports
- Light assembly, packing, stuffing, and kitting
- Direct-to-DC and last-mile order fulfillment
- Vendor and end-customer routing guides and SOP compliance expertise
- And much, much more