For more than 20 years, Primary Freight has been a leader the shipping and logistics industry, providing a wide range of services and solutions that span a network of more than 100 countries spread across the globe.
We specialize in LCL and FCL ocean and air freight shipping, but we’ve also evolved into a fully operationalized integrated logistics services provider (ISP). Our capabilities include, but are not limited to, extended domestic, intermodal, warehousing, fulfillment, purchase order tracking, and on-forwarding services. Our many years of experience, along with an unwavering commitment to embracing innovation whenever and wherever possible, have enabled us to deploy cutting-edge, customer-specific solutions that maximize the visibility, accuracy, and value of each and every shipment we make.
Above all else, our goal is to help our partners achieve their business objectives. We accomplish this by taking the time to understand their unique culture and budgetary considerations, which enables us to craft customized solutions and strategies that generate tangible value in both the short and long term.
The integrity, expertise, and dedication of our award-winning team, combined with a strong technological infrastructure and extensive global trading network, is what sets us apart from our competitors.
When you partner with Primary Freight, you get the best of both worlds: the flexibility, creativity, and customer support of a smaller, more agile firm, coupled with the reach and resources of a major shipping and logistics organization.
Here are some of the core values that describe who we are as a company, and that have helped us achieve the level of success we enjoy today:
- Forward-thinking: we’re committed to remaining at the forefront of our industry and focused on developing innovative solutions, identifying new markets, and embracing emerging technologies in order to provide the maximum amount of value for our clients.
- Professional: our team operates with the highest possible level of industry expertise and customer service. We treat our clients with the same consideration and respect we’ve come to expect from one another within the organization.
- Driven: for everyone on our team, Primary Freight is like a second family, and like any family, each employee is personally invested in its ongoing well-being and success. That value gets passed along to our clients in the form of commitment and customer service. We consistently go above and beyond the call of duty for our clients — for us, that’s just another day at the office.
- Committed: we’ve created an environment that encourages our team not only to enjoy their work, but also to grow on a personal and professional level. We strive to set realistic expectations and workloads, and to ensure each employee maintains a good work-life balance — we’ve found this translates to better results for us, and for our clients.
- Diverse: Primary Freight’s team represents a wide array of nationalities, beliefs, personalities, and backgrounds — we believe this intellectual and cultural diversity is a cornerstone of our success.
- Integrity: we’ve built our company with a strong foundational belief in our services and abilities, our team, and of course, our clients.
We’ve always understood that a company is only as strong as the sum of its component parts. To that end, our idea is simple: take care of your employees, and they’ll take care of business.
In a market in which workforce retention and employee experience have become exceedingly rare, Primary Freight has become an exception to the rule. By creating a positive, dynamic, and supportive work environment, we’ve been able to attract and keep not only the best and brightest employees, but the most dedicated ones as well.
Investing in our team — both in their career development and personal growth — translates to real value for our partners. With nearly half of our employees having worked with us for over a decade, our clients benefit from industry-leading insights reinforced by long-standing institutional knowledge. In an increasingly complex shipping and logistics landscape, those insights matter.
Thanks in large part to our company culture — one that puts a premium on employee well-being, feedback, and innovation — Primary Freight’s team members are just as invested in your business’s success as you are.